Board certified nurse practitioners will care for employees with common illnesses such as allergies, ear infections, strep throat, minor infections and rashes.
What does CNP stand for?
CNP stands for Certified Nurse Practitioner
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CNP
We have 194 other meanings of CNP in our Acronym Attic
- Center for National Policy (USA)
- Center for Non-Profits (various locations)
- Center on Nonprofits and Philanthropy
- CenterPoint Energy (Houston, TX)
- Centre National de Préhistoire (French: National Prehistory Center; est. 1978)
- Centro Nacional de Productividad (Colombia)
- Centro Properties Group (Australia)
- Certified Network Professional
- Certified Nonprofit Professional (credential)
- Certified Notary Public
- Certified Nutritional Practitioner (Institute of Holistic Nutrition; Canada)
- Chemistry of Natural Products
- Chief of Naval Personnel
- Child Nutrition Program
- Chinese New Party (Taiwan, ROC)
- Chitwan National Park (Nepal)
- Chocolate Noise Party (band)
- Chronic Nonmalignant Pain
- Classic Not Plastic (vintage scooter rally)
- Classification Nationale des Professions (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The proposal includes language that recognizes the four recognized advanced practice registered nurse roles of certified registered nurse anesthetists, certified nurse midwives, clinical nurse specialists and certified nurse practitioners included in the definition of APRN within the consensus model (2006).
Applicants must have a New York State RN license and be a graduate of an approved program for certified nurse practitioners (NPs).
RediClinics are staffed by certified nurse practitioners who work with local physicians to diagnose, treat and prescribe medications for common medical conditions and administer a wide range of preventive services.
com Your Inner Estrogen: An Individualized Natural Approach To Understanding And Balancing Your Hormones Before And After Menopause by menopause expert Pat Camillo (a Certified Nurse Practitioner with more than 30 years of experience in both Women's Health and Gerontology) is an clearly written guide to controlling hormonal differentials involved in the menopausal process of female aging.
3661 SPANO Authorizes nurses and pharmacists to dispense emergency contraception upon the prescription and order of a nonpatient specific regimen by a licensed physician, certified nurse practitioner, or licensed midwife; enacts the "unintended pregnancy prevention act".
Patti O'Regan, LMHC, ARNP, NP-C Board Certified Nurse Practitioner Port Richey, Fla.
Luebke, RN, MSN, living kidney donor and a certified nurse practitioner, Heart and Vascular Center at MetroHealth Medical Center, Cleveland, OH; Margaret J.