The groom is employed by Baptist Memorial Hospital Golden Triangle in Columbus as a certified nuclear medicine technologist.
What does CNMT stand for?
CNMT stands for Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologist
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CNMT
We have 4 other meanings of CNMT in our Acronym Attic
- Communications Network Management System
- Compaq Network Management System
- Computer Network Management System
- Consolidated Network Management System
- Customer Network Management Service
- Cooperative New Madrid Seismic Network (earthquake detection)
- Caisse Nationale Militaire de Sécurité Sociale (French: National Military Social Security Fund)
- Canadian Naval Memorial Trust (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Center for Nano Materials and Technology (est. 2002; Japan)
- Certified Neuromuscular Therapist
- Club Nautique de la Marine à Toulon (French nautical club)
- Club Nautique de la Marine Tunisienne (French; Tunisian nautical club)
- Colt Network Management Tool (software)
- Compagnie Nouvelle de Manutentions et de Transports (French logistics company)
- Credentialed Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- China National Machine Tool Corporation (est. 1979)
- Columbia New Media Technology Center (Columbia University; New York)
- Canadian Notice and Manifest Tracking System
- Centre for Nuclear Medicine & Ultrasound (Bangladesh)
- Colegiul National Mihai Viteazul (Romania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CRA = Certified Radiology Administrator; N/A = not applicable; RT = radiologic technologist; AA = Associate of Arts; AS = Associate of Science; RDMS = Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer; CNMT = Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologist.