A certified Notary Public, she also has completed a number of courses to continue her education related to her field.
What does CNP stand for?
CNP stands for Certified Notary Public
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CNP
We have 195 other meanings of CNP in our Acronym Attic
- Cellular Networking Perspectives
- Center for National Policy (USA)
- Center for Non-Profits (various locations)
- Center on Nonprofits and Philanthropy
- CenterPoint Energy (Houston, TX)
- Centre National de Préhistoire (French: National Prehistory Center; est. 1978)
- Centro Nacional de Productividad (Colombia)
- Centro Properties Group (Australia)
- Certified Network Professional
- Certified Nonprofit Professional (credential)
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Certified Nutritional Practitioner (Institute of Holistic Nutrition; Canada)
- Chemistry of Natural Products
- Chief of Naval Personnel
- Child Nutrition Program
- Chinese New Party (Taiwan, ROC)
- Chitwan National Park (Nepal)
- Chocolate Noise Party (band)
- Chronic Nonmalignant Pain
- Classic Not Plastic (vintage scooter rally)