A two-day Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE) Course is being offered on May 15 & May 16 and can be taken individually for real estate salesperson/ broker continuing education credit; A 72-hour Florida Broker Qualifying Course runs June 5 to June 13 from 8 am to 7:30 pm each day; and a 45-hour NYS Broker Qualifying Course begins June 18 to June 28 and runs from 9 am to 5:30 pm each day.
What does CNE stand for?
CNE stands for Certified Negotiation Expert (real estate)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CNE
We have 111 other meanings of CNE in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian National Exhibition
- Carrier Noise Estimator
- Cartoon Network East (TV network)
- Center for Neural Engineering (USC)
- Center for Neuroeconomics (New York University)
- Center Network Environment
- Centrale Nationale des Employés (Belgium)
- Centre for the New Europe
- Centre National d'Exposition (French: National Exhibition Center)
- Centre National de l'Entreprenariat (French: National Center for Entepreneurship)
- Certified NetWare Engineer
- Certified Network Engineer
- Certified Novell Engineer
- Certified Nurse Educator
- Cherokee Nation Enterprises
- Chief Nurse Executive
- China New Energy
- Chinese New Ear (rock music; various locations)
- Clinical Nurse Executive
- Comisión Nacional de Energía (Spanish: National Energy Commission)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Media Contact: Rocky Breon Top Producer and Certified Negotiation Expert JB Goodwin, Realtors 3933 Steck Avenue, Suite B-110 Austin, Texas 78759 Cell: 512-577-2678 Alt: 512-669-9304 Fax: 512-528-8884 Email: pressreleaser@bestonlineresults.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Susan Stecher of RE/MAX Whatcom County recently earned the Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE) designation.