The Mission of the SFMSDC is to assists our Corporate Members in their efforts to provide business opportunities to certified Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs) and to assist our MBEs with obtaining those opportunities.
What does CMBE stand for?
CMBE stands for Certified Minority Business Enterprise (Florida and Arkansas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMBE
We have 4 other meanings of CMBE in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Minority Business Development (Largo, MD)
- Centimeters Below Datum
- Commissie Moleculair Biologische Diagnostiek (Dutch: Committee on Molecular Biology Diagnostics)
- Configuration Management Board Directive
- Configuration Management Database
- Council for Multilateral Business Diplomacy (Switzerland)
- Chicago Minority Business Development Council, Inc. (Illinois)
- Center for Motor Behavior in Down Syndrome
- Center for Market-Based Education
- Center for Media & the Black Experience
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Board of Education (North Carolina)
- Chemical, Materials and Biomolecular Engineering (University of Connecticut; Storrs, CT)
- Climate Modeling Best Estimate (US Department of Energy)
- Canadian Medical and Biological Engineering Conference
- Canadian Medical and Biological Engineering Society
- C-Module-Binding Factor
- Club Mercedes-Benz France (French automobile club)
- Cortical Microvascular Blood Flow (neuroscience)
- Canadian Mechanised Brigade Group
- Cell and Molecular Biology and Genetics (education course)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Logistic services will be provided by Integrated Transportation Logistics LLC (ITLX), a certified Minority Business Enterprise in Bloomfield Hills, Mich.
com)-- The certification was recently awarded by the Georgia Minority Supplier Development Council (GMSDC), a non-profit organization which fosters the development and expansion of mutually beneficial economic opportunities between certified minority business enterprises (MBEs), corporations, and government entities within the state of Georgia.