He is currently a Registered Professional Engineer, a member of the AIME, a member of International Society of Mine Safety Professionals, and is also a Certified Mine Safety Professional.
What does CMSP stand for?
CMSP stands for Certified Mine Safety Professional
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMSP
We have 18 other meanings of CMSP in our Acronym Attic
- Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer (American Solar Direct)
- Club Municipal Sportif d'Oissel (French: Oissel Municipal Sporting Club)
- Commercial Manager Store Operations (Marks and Spencer; UK)
- Computer-Integrated Manufacturing for Multi-Supplier Operations
- Consultation Médico-Sociale d'Orientation (French head trauma victim evaluation institution)
- Crédit Mutuel du Sud-Ouest
- California Motorcyclist Safety Program
- Central Minnesota Sustainability Project
- Certified Managed Services Professional (International Association of Managed Service Providers; Chico, CA)
- Certified Medicare Set Aside Professional
- Certified Modeling & Simulation Professional
- Cheyenne Mountain State Park (Colorado)
- Coastal and Marine Spatial Planning (US National Ocean Council)
- Commercial Intermediate Statistical Plan (for reporting fire commercial business to Insurance Services Office)
- Commercial Mobile Service Provider
- Communications Mission Support Planner
- Companhia do Metropolitano de São Paulo (Portuguese: Company in the Metropolitan Region of São Paulo; São Paulo, Brazil)
- Configuration Management Screening Panel
- Configuration Management Support Plan
- Content Management Service Provider
Samples in periodicals archive:
Adele Abrams is an attorney and Certified Mine Safety Professional who specializes in MSHA and OSHA enforcement litigation.
org) stated: Adele Abrams is an attorney and Certified Mine Safety Professional who specializes in MSHA and OSHA enforcement litigation.