whether someone is credentialed as a Certified Medical Assistant by the AAMA or as a Registered Medical Assistant by AMT).
What does CMA stand for?
CMA stands for Certified Medical Assistant
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMA
We have 628 other meanings of CMA in our Acronym Attic
- Centrally Managed Account (USAF)
- Centrally Managed Allotment
- Centre de Mathématiques Appliquées (French: Center for Applied Mathematics)
- Centre des Musiques Actuelles (French: Center for Contemporary Music)
- Centre for Mathematics and its Applications (Australia)
- Centre of Mathematics for Applications (Norway)
- Ceramic Multilayer Actuator
- Certificate in Municipal Administration (various schools)
- Certified Management Accountant
- Certified Marketing Analyst (AAPRMA)
- Certified Movement Analyst
- Chamber Music America (New York, NY)
- Chambre de Métiers d'Alsace (French: Alsace Chamber of Trade; Alsace, France)
- Chambre de Métiers et de l'Artisanat
- Change Management Analyst
- Charring Material Ablation
- Chartered Asset Manager
- Chartered Market Analyst
- Chartered Member of Security Analyst Association (Japan)
- Chartreuse Mountain Airsoft (French airsoft association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She met with Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) Sandra Gutierraz,who later maintained that had Migdalia advised her of any changes or any additional medical history from her prior visit, or that she was a hemophilia carrier, she would have documented and flagged such information.
She held a certified nursing assistant certificate from Good Samaritan Rehabilitation Center and a certified medical assistant certificate from Lane Community College.
Certified medical assistants and nurses were identified by mailing lists from their state associations.
the distinction between "medical assistant-certified" and "medical assistant-registered" has nothing to do with whether someone is credentialed as a Certified Medical Assistant by the AAMA or as a Registered Medical Assistant by AMT.
The nursing staff includes Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Nursing Assistants, Public Health Nurses and Certified Medical Assistants.
The thing that only makes this better is that my daughter is a licensed certified medical assistant, and the state won't allow her to take care of my mother and get paid because she needs to be evaluated by the state in order to do so - and they can't get to the evaluation until February.
Sharon Johnson, a certified medical assistant, said this week could be the busiest of the year in their office.