Carrie Ann Wiedeman is a National Certified Massage Therapist and a 20 year alternative health and beauty therapy veteran accredited as a Certified Manual Lymph Drainage Therapist who specializes in Decongestive Therapy with emphasis on therapy for Lymphedema sufferers.
What does CMLDT stand for?
CMLDT stands for Certified Manual Lymph Drainage Therapist
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Consolidated Maritime Labour Convention
- Copyright Music Licence Consultancy (UK)
- Cardiac Myosin Light Chain I
- Cardiac Myosin Light Chain 2
- Chain Management by Life Cycle Assessment (software support tool)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia in Chronic Phase
- Censored Mean Level Detector
- Central Maine Library District
- Chemical Methodology and Library Development (various universities)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Land Development Standards Manual
- Central Minnesota Libraries Exchange
- Centre of Medical Law and Ethics (UK)
- Classical Music Lovers' Exchange
- Computer Mediated Learning Environment
- Conditional Maximum-Likelihood Estimate
- Continuing Medical Laboratory Education (American Society for Clinical Pathology)
- California Media and Library Educators Association
- Constructivist Multimedia Learning Environment Survey (Australia)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia in Erythroblastic Transformation
- Cape May Lewes Ferry (Delaware)