The IR Association Certified Manager of Investment Recovery (CMIR) Training and Certification Program is a comprehensive training and certification program for investment recovery professionals.
What does CMIR stand for?
CMIR stands for Certified Manager of Investment Recovery
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMIR
We have 17 other meanings of CMIR in our Acronym Attic
- Common Management Information Protocol/Common Management Information Services
- Central Massachusetts Independent Physician Association, LLC
- China Machinery Industrial Products Co., Ltd.
- Common Management Information Protocol Data Unit
- Common Management Information Protocol Machine
- Case Management, Information and Payrolling System
- Carter Maximum Incremental Reactivity
- Cell-Mediated Immune Response (immunology)
- Cellular, Molecular and Integrative Reproduction (National Institutes of Health)
- Center for Molecular Imaging Research
- Common Management Information Repository
- Common Mode Input Range
- Cost and Market Impact Reviews (various locations)
- Currency and Monetary Instrument Report
- Customer Material Info Record (SAP)
- Central Military-Industrial Radio Laboratory (Gorky; now Nizhny Novgorod)
- Centro Meteo-Idrologico della Regione Liguria (Italian: Meteo-Hydrological Center of Liguria Region)
- Canadian Medication Incident Reporting and Prevention System
- Capacity Management Information System (software)
- Care Management Information System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The IR Association Certified Manager of Investment Recovery (CMIR) Training and Certification Program is a comprehensive training and certification program for Investment Recovery Professional Development.