has recognized several new Certified Machine Tool Sales Engineers (CMTSEs) including independent Michael Conroy and seven from the Hartwig organization: Jim Copeland, Stephen Draper, Bryon Nance, Micky Petersen, Dodge Saner, Aric Vonasek, and Brad Young.
What does CMTSE stand for?
CMTSE stands for Certified Machine Tool Sales Engineer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Clinical Trial Management System (software)
- Comments (US DoD)
- Commissioner's Mail Tracking System
- Compliance Monitoring Tracking System
- Computerized Maintenance Test System (NASA)
- Consulting Member of Technical Staff (various organizations)
- Control and Monitor Test Set
- Cable Modem Termination System Network Side Interface
- Cable Modem Termination System Power Receive Window
- Cellular Mobile Telephone Service Description(s)
- Center for Machine-Tool Systems Research (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Central Material Traffic Terminal (Canada)
- Continental Margins Task Teams
- Creating Music Through Technology (Central High School; Phoenix, AZ)
- Cooperative Marine Turtle Tagging Program
- Cartridge Magnetic Tape Unit
- Condensed Matter Theory Unit (Indian Institute of Science; Bangalore, India)
- Confederation of Malta Trade Unions (Valletta, Malta)
- Confederation of Mongolian Trade Unions
- Charcot Marie Tooth Universal Services (forum)
Samples in periodicals archive:
is a founding member of the association's Certified Machine Tool Sales Engineer program.
Newly recognized as Certified Machine Tool Sales Engineers by the Amer.
Newly designated as Certified Machine Tool Sales Engineer are Kevin Bowers (SNK America, Inc.
He earned his Certified Machine Tool Sales Engineer designation in 1997.