WEBSTER - Harrington HealthCare Occupational Therapist Audrey Aho of Oxford has completed 130 hours of training and an 11-day course to become a Certified Lymphedema Therapist.
What does CLT stand for?
CLT stands for Certified Lymphedema Therapist
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLT
We have 163 other meanings of CLT in our Acronym Attic
- Casualty Liaison Team (US Army)
- Cellular Logistics Team
- Center for Law and Technology
- Central Limit Theorem (probability theory)
- Central Location Test
- Centre for Language Technology (various countries)
- Centre for Learning Technologies (various locations)
- Certificate of Land Transfer
- Certified Landscape Technician
- Certified Laser Technician
- Charge Listing
- Charitable Lead Trust
- Charlotte, NC, USA - Charlotte/Douglas International Airport (Airport Code)
- Chesapeake Light Tower (US NOAA)
- Chien Loup Tchécoslovaque (French: Czechoslovakian Wolfdog)
- Chinese Language Teaching
- Christian Love Test
- Chronic Lymphocytic Thyroiditis (cancer)
- Citizens for Limited Taxation (est. 1974; Massachusetts)
- Civic Little Theatre (now Civic Theatre of Allentown, Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Diplomate certified CranioSacral Therapist and Certified Lymphedema Therapist John Ossipinsky presents "Warning: An Undetected Acid-Alkaline Imbalance Is Slowly Killing You And Severely Hurting Your Children