The IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (ICGB) is a professional certification for individuals to master Lean Six Sigma Methodology who will lead and support improvement projects.
What does CLSSGB stand for?
CLSSGB stands for Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (business method assessment program)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Certified Lodging Security Supervisor
- Clandestine Laboratory Seizure System (US DOJ)
- Closed Center Load Sensing System
- Closed Life Support System
- Combat Logistic Support Squadron (US DoD)
- Combat Logistics Support System
- Cooperative Logistics Supply Support Agreement
- Cooperative Logistics Supply Support Arrangement
- Cooperative Logistics Supply Support Arrangement/Material Repair Requirements List
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (business method assessment program)
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt (business leadership)
- China Labour and Social Security News (Beijing)
- Cathodic Linear Sweep Stripping Voltammetry
- Centre for Language and Speech Technology (Netherlands)
- Chile Summer Time (time zone)
- Christian Life School of Theology (Covington, GA)
- Closed-Loop Stripping Technique
- Cub Leader Specific Training (Boy Scouts of America)
- Customized Language Skills Training (Little Falls, NJ)