Bishop is a certified hypnotherapist and is a member of the Hypnotherapists Union and the American Hypnotist Association.
What does C.HY stand for?
C.HY stands for Certified Hypnotherapist
This definition appears rarely
We have 1 other meaning of C.HY in our Acronym Attic
- Children with Hope in Tomorrow (Washington, DC and Kentucky)
- Caching Zone Routing Protocol
- Clostridium difficile (bacterium; also seen as C. Difficile)
- Codex Theodosianus (Latin: Theodosius Codex, Codices And Manuscripts)
- Center for Advanced Imaging Research
- Conjugi Carissimae (Latin: To the Dearest Spouse, epigraphy)
- Code Civil (French: Civil Code)
- Centres de Coordination de la Lutte contre les Infections Nosocomiales
- Chartered Geologist (UK designation for professional geologist)
- Certified Hypnotherapist
- Caporale (Italian: corporal)
- Centrale (Italian: Main)
- Chartered Mediator (Canada)
- Chartered Mediator (professional designation, Canada)
- Cornerstone Network of Churches (Based in Southampton, UK)
- Cooperative Wilderness Handicapped Outdoor Group (Idaho State University)
- Cadet; followed by abbreviation of rank
- Cadet First Sergeant (US Army Cadet Corps)
- Cadet First Lieutenant
- Cadet Second Lieutenant
Samples in periodicals archive:
GA Become a Certified Hypnotherapist Bring joy, health, and happiness to people's lives.
Recognize specific dental treatments and dental patients who may benefit from working with a certified hypnotherapist.