GA Become a Certified Hypnotherapist Bring joy, health, and happiness to people's lives.
What does C.HT. stand for?
C.HT. stands for Certified Hypnotherapist
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 106 other meanings of C.HT. in our Acronym Attic
- Cell Worst-Case Fairness Index
- Children with Hope in Tomorrow (Washington, DC and Kentucky)
- Caching Zone Routing Protocol
- Clostridium difficile (bacterium; also seen as C. Difficile)
- Codex Theodosianus (Latin: Theodosius Codex, Codices And Manuscripts)
- Center for Advanced Imaging Research
- Conjugi Carissimae (Latin: To the Dearest Spouse, epigraphy)
- Code Civil (French: Civil Code)
- Centres de Coordination de la Lutte contre les Infections Nosocomiales
- Chartered Geologist (UK designation for professional geologist)
- Certified Hypnotherapist
- Caporale (Italian: corporal)
- Centrale (Italian: Main)
- Chartered Mediator (Canada)
- Chartered Mediator (professional designation, Canada)
- Cornerstone Network of Churches (Based in Southampton, UK)
- Cooperative Wilderness Handicapped Outdoor Group (Idaho State University)
- Cadet; followed by abbreviation of rank
- Cadet First Sergeant (US Army Cadet Corps)
- Cadet First Lieutenant
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recognize specific dental treatments and dental patients who may benefit from working with a certified hypnotherapist.