PEOs have certified human resources specialists who are well-versed on these processes and the legal considerations related to them.
What does CHRS stand for?
CHRS stands for Certified Human Resources Specialist
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CHRS
We have 21 other meanings of CHRS in our Acronym Attic
- Chicago HIV Risk Reduction Partnership for Youth (Illinois)
- Community, Homefinding, Relocation, And Referral Services
- Central Highlands Regional Resource Use Planning (Queensland, Australia)
- Central Highlands Regional Resource Use Planning Project (Australia)
- Canadian Heart Rhythm Society
- Canadian Heritage Rivers System
- Center for Hydrometeorology and Remote Sensing
- Centralized Heat Removal Systems
- Centre d'Hébergement et de Réadaptation Sociale (French: Social Rehabilitation and Accommodation Center)
- Centres d'Hébergement et de Réinsertion Sociale (French: Accommodation Centres and Social Reinsertion)
- Charterers (shipping)
- Christian Syndrome
- Confinement Heat Removal System
- Containment Heat Removal System
- Contract-Hold-Relax-Stretch (fitness)
- Criminal History Record Search
- California Historic Resources Status Code
- Castle Hill Roller Sports Club (Sydney, Australia)
- Commission on Human Resources and Social Change (Washington, DC)
- Cultural Human Resources Sector Council (Prince Edward Island, Canada)