A Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP), Dr Bulchandani has a PhD in Social Works in a topic related to Human Resources.
What does CHRP stand for?
CHRP stands for Certified Human Resources Professional (Canadian Council of Human Resources Associations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHRP
We have 28 other meanings of CHRP in our Acronym Attic
- Cable Harness Repair or Manufacturing Equivalence (US Navy)
- Case History Research on Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (est. 1994; UK)
- Command Headquarters for Recon Operations and Motorized Espionage (gaming)
- Cooperating Hampton Roads Organizations for Minorities in Engineering, Inc. (est. 1983)
- Chromosomes Experiment (effects of space flight on plant tissue growth)
- Color, Colored (Prefix)
- Canadian Human Resource Planners
- Chicago Human Rhythm Project
- Committee for Human Rights in the Philippines
- Common Hardware Reference Platform
- Community Housing Rehabilitation Program
- Configurable High Rate Processing
- Contaminated Human Remains Pouch
- Capital Health Region Pharmacists Association (Canada)
- Certificate in Human Resource Planning and Acquisition (People Management Association of the Philippines)
- Community Home Repair Projects of Arizona (Tucson, AZ)
- Connex Health Risk and Productivity Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ReferenceSure team consists of SPHR certified human resources professionals, as well as sales and marketing professionals, with combined experience of more than 40 years in areas such as hiring, recruitment and background and reference checks and is committed to helping job-seekers, employers and recruiters.
One of the association's key focuses, however, is on certifying human resources professionals, who earn the designation Certified Human Resources Professional [CHRP].