Hospice and Palliative Care RN Certification Examination Preparation Course (May 4 and 5) Together with the San Diego Chapter of the Hospice and Palliative Nursing Association (HPNA), the Institute is proud to offer a review course for the Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse (CHPN) exam.
What does CHPN stand for?
CHPN stands for Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CHPN in our Acronym Attic
- Center on Human Policy, Law and Disability Studies (Syracuse University, NY)
- Centre Hospitalier Pierre-Le Gardeur (French: Hospital Pierre-Le Gardeur; Terrebonne, Quebec, Canada)
- Center for Health Policy, Law and Management (Duke University department; Raleigh, NC)
- Center for High Performance Manufacturing
- Clustered Hierarchy of Progressive Meshes
- Code of Hygienic Practice for Meat (World Organization for Animal Health)
- Community Health/Preventive Medicine (graduate program)
- Compensation Heat Pulse Method (sap flow measurements)
- Cultured Human Peritoneal Mesothelial (cells)
- Contingency High Priority Mission Support Kit
- Certified Hospice and Palliative Nursing Assistant
- Community Health Promotion Network Atlantic
- Collaboration for Health in Papua New Guinea (est. 2003; Australian pharmaceutical companies; philanthropy)
- Center on Hunger, Poverty and Nutrition Policy (Tufts University; Medford, MA)
- Chicago Portage National Historic Site (US NPS)
- Chief High Performance Officer (Canada)
- City Hall Police Office (Philippines)
- City Historic Preservation Officer (Seattle, WA)
- Community Health Plan of Ohio (est. 1986)
- Cultural Heritage Protection Office (Macedonia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A certified hospice and palliative nurse, Kennedy previously served as hospice manager of VNA Care Network & Hospice's Southboro and Danvers offices.