She is also a certified massage therapist, certified Kundalini yoga instructor, and certified Healing Touch practitioner.
What does CHTP stand for?
CHTP stands for Certified Healing Touch Practitioner
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHTP
We have 2 other meanings of CHTP in our Acronym Attic
- Computer and High Technology Law Journal (Santa Clara University; California)
- Center for High Technology Materials (University of New Mexico)
- Centre for Hotel and Tourism Management (Bahamas)
- College of Hospitality and Tourism Management (various locations)
- Compact Hypertext Markup Language
- Compiled Hypertext Markup Language (File Extension)
- Chronic Hypertension
- Cooperative Human Tissue Network
- Cultural Heritage and Tourism Organization (Iran)
- Chapel Hill Training-Outreach Project (North Carolina)
- Certified Hospitality Technology Professional
- Conical Helical Tubular Photobioreactor (biotechnology)
- Canadian High Temperature Research
- Centre for Hospitality and Tourism Research (Victoria University; Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Circle of Hope Therapeutic Riding, Inc. (Barnesville, MD)
- Collection, Handling, Transport and Release (California)
- Compact High Temperature Reactor (atomic energy)
- Chittagong Hill Tracts Regional Council (Bangladesh)
- Contact-Handled Transuranic Waste
Samples in periodicals archive:
A holistic nurse and certified Healing Touch practitioner and instructor, David teaches HT in Sweden and Denmark, primarily for nurses and other allied health professionals.
Judy Lynne Ray, LMT, MS, is a certified Healing Touch practitioner and instructor and combines her experience in energy work, massage, aromatherapy and psychotherapy to provide a healing hand to all those willing to participate in their own healing journey.