He is a certified hazardous materials manager, a registered professional industrial hygienist, and has a Ph.
What does CHMM stand for?
CHMM stands for Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (IHMM)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHMM
We have 2 other meanings of CHMM in our Acronym Attic
- Czech Hydro-Meteorological Institute
- California Hazardous Materials Investigators Association
- Calvert Home Mortgage Investment Corporation (Canada)
- California Hazardous Material Incident Reporting System
- Community Health Management Information Systems
- Change Mode to Kernel
- Center High Mounted Light (automobile third brake light)
- Child Meal
- Cytotropic Heterogeneous Molecular Lipid (cancer treatment)
- Congenital Hypodontia of Maxillary Lateral Incisors
- Chemistry with Management
- Commonwealth Health Ministers Meeting
- Community Housing Managers of Manitoba (Manitoba Metis Federation; Canada)
- Continuous Hidden Markov Model
- coupled hidden Markov model
- Chronic Hereditary Motor Neuropathy
- Constrained Hartree-Fock Orbitals
- Change Mode
- Change Permissions (Linux shell command)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Led by Partners Tom Wackerman, Peter Collins and George Kandler, ASTI's 26 environmental professionals are biologists, certified hazardous materials managers, energy auditors, geologists, GIS/CAD specialists, hydrogeologists, qualified storage tank professionals, regulatory compliance specialists, remediation specialists, scientists, stormwater specialists, threatened and endangered species specialists, asbestos/lead paint/mold/noise/radon inspectors, and wetlands/woodlands/watershed experts steeped in most all aspects of brownfield redevelopment gap financing, grants, habitat restoration, land banks, landfills, affordable housing, real estate development, revolving loan funds and the neighborhood stabilization program.