Lau, a native of Hong Kong who is also a CPA, MBA and New York State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, joins a select group of top real estate appraises who have completed the rigorous requirements of the MAI designation.
What does CGREA stand for?
CGREA stands for Certified General Real Estate Appraiser (state certification)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Charitable Giving Resource Center (West Des Moines, IA)
- Chesapeake Golden Retriever Club
- Child Guidance Resource Center (Havertown, PA)
- Continental Greyhound Racing Confederation (dogs; EU)
- Crop Growth Research Chamber
- Caisse Générale de Retraite des Cadres Par Répartition (French: General Pension Fund Management Division)
- Canadian Groundfish Research and Conservation Society (established 1994)
- Central Georgia Regional Credit Union (Macon, GA)
- Coconut Genetic Resources Database (International Coconut Genetic Resources Network)
- Clinical Governance Research and Development Unit (University of Leicester; UK)
- Center for Genetic Research Ethics and Law (Case Western Reserve University, Ohio)
- Central Grasslands Research Extension Center (North Dakota State University)
- Center for Global and Regional Environmental Research
- Clare-Gladwin Regional Education Service District (Clare, MI)
- Canadian Geomagnetic Reference Field
- Commission on Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture
- Chip Ganassi Racing with Felix Sabates (automobiles)
- Canadian Geomorphology Research Group (University of Victoria)
- Cancer Genetics Research Group (University of Otago, Christchurch, New Zealand)
- Computer Graphics Research Group (Ohio State University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is licensed as a Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, South Carolina, Mississippi and Kentucky.
He is a member of the Appraisal Institute, and a Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the States of Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Indiana and Missouri.