What does CEMSA stand for?
CEMSA stands for Certified Environmental Management Systems for Agriculture (Iowa Soybean Association)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEMSA
We have 1 other meaning of CEMSA in our Acronym Attic
- Community Emergency Medical Services (Southfield, Michigan)
- Community of European Management Schools
- Comprehensive Engine Management System
- Continuous Emission Monitoring System
- Conversion Electron Mossbauer Spectroscopy
- Cory Environmental Municipal Services (UK)
- Crew and Equipment Mobility System
- Crew Endurance Management System (United States Coast Guard)
- Cumulative Effects Management System (Canada)
- Capillary Electrophoresis Mobility Shift Assay
- Competitive Electropho Retic Mobility Shift Assay (biotechnology)
- Calcutta Environmental Management Strategy and Action Plan (Department of Environment; India)
- Central Environmental Satellite Computer System
- Center for Equity in Mathematics and Science Education (University of California, Santa Barbara)
- Center of Excellence in Mathematics and Science Education (South Carolina)
- Commercial Electric Motor Service Inc. (est. 1944; St. Louis, MO)
- Cost Effective Modernisation of Systems Important to Safety (Europe)
- Central European Mind Sports Olympiad (Prague, Czech Republic)
- Communication and Electronics Maintenance Squadron
- Cambridge Early Music Summer Schools (courses in Baroque, Renaissance and Medieval music)