credential, the Certified Environmental Health Technician (C.
What does CEHT stand for?
CEHT stands for Certified Environmental Health Technician (NEHA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEHT
We have 1 other meaning of CEHT in our Acronym Attic
- College of Education and Health Sciences (various schools)
- College of Education and Human Services
- Columbus East High School (Columbus, IN)
- Consumer and Environmental Health Services (New Jersey)
- Corporate Environment, Health and Safety
- Center for Education and Health Services Outreach (University of Nevada School of Medicine)
- Chief Environmental Health and Safety Officer (Clemson University; South Carolina)
- College of Education and Human Service Professions (University of Minnesota)
- Camera Electrical High Tension
- Center for Environmental and Human Toxicology (University of Florida; Gainesville, FL)
- Combined Eye-Head Tracking
- Construction Employees Health Trust (Irish industry project)
- Cross-Equatorial Heat Transport
- Coastal Erosion Hazard Zone (New Zealand and Samoa)
- Cablage Electronique Informatique (French: Computer Cables Electronics; Bondoufle, France)
- California Electrical Inspectors
- Call for Expression of Interest
- Canadian External Interface
- Capital Equipment Inventory
- Career Education Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
REHS/RS Document #202 Certified Environmental Health Technician (CEHT) The CEHT is for individuals who are interested in field intensive environmental health activities - such as testing, sampling and inspections - and who are required to provide information on safe environmental health practices and to eliminate environmental health hazards.