Summary: DUBAI - The British University in Dubai (BUiD) and the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE) together, bring the Certified Energy Manager (CEM) training to the UAE for the first time.
What does CEM stand for?
CEM stands for Certified Energy Manager
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEM
We have 337 other meanings of CEM in our Acronym Attic
- Centre d'Études Méditerranéennes (French: Center for Mediterranean Studies)
- Centre d'Expressions Musicales (French: Musical Expressions Center; music school)
- Centre for Environmental Management (South Africa)
- Centre for Environmental Monitoring (Canada)
- Centre for Evaluation and Monitoring (various locations)
- Centro de Estudios de la Mujer (Spanish: Center for Women’s Studies; Chile)
- Centro de Estudios Militares (Guatemala)
- Certainty-Equivalent Margin
- Certified Emergency Manager
- Certified Emission Reduction (carbon credit)
- Certified Environmental Manager (various organizations)
- Certified Equipment Manager
- Certified in Exhibition Management (International Association of Exhibitions and Events)
- Champ Electromagnétiques (French: Electromagnetic Field)
- Channel Electron Multiplier
- Channel Element Module
- Channeltron Electron Multiplier
- Chief Electrician's Mate (military rank)
- Chief Enlisted Manager
- Children's Educational Material
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) accredited professional and is a certified energy manager.
Certified Energy Manager Tom McLam advises: "Know what sections you are going to take, tag all the sections in the books, know how to convert oil to gas, [and be able to do] money problems ahead of time.
Other energy and sustainability professional accreditations held by Jones Lang LaSalle professionals include: AIEMA Associate for the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (UK/worldwide) BREEAM Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method (UK) CBCP Certified Building Commissioning Professional (US/worldwide) CEM Certified Energy Manager (US/worldwide) DCEP Data Center Energy Practitioner (US) Green Globes / Go Green Plus (US/Canada) GMM Green Mark Manager (Singapore) Green Star (Australia) NABERS National Australian Built Environment Rating System (Australia) About Jones Lang LaSalle Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE: JLL) is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate.
People who are true believers in green technology have been sort of waiting for this era to begin," said Cliff Ageloff, a certified energy manager and consultant who received his bachelor's degree in science and technology, and master's degree in environment and technology from Clark University 25 years ago.