Randall Cooper, Supreme Court of Florida Certified Family Mediator and Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA[TM]) is quoted in the Reuters article published in September, 2012.
What does CDFA stand for?
CDFA stands for Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDFA
We have 19 other meanings of CDFA in our Acronym Attic
- Customer Damage Function
- Cyberspace Description Format
- Czech Donors Forum (Czech Republic)
- Circuit Design, Fabrication and Test Data Systems (NASA)
- Cohen-Daubechies-Feauveau Multi-Resolution Time Domain
- Cholinergic Neuronal Differentiation Factor/Leukemia Inhibitory Factor
- California Department of Food and Agriculture
- California Domestic Ferret Association
- Centre De Formation de l'Administration (France)
- Certified Design Firm Administrator
- Christian Dance Fellowship Australia
- Comité Départemental de Football Américain (French: Departmental Committee of American Football)
- Community Development Finance Association
- Community Development Finance Authority
- Component Functional Data Administrator
- Continuous Descent Final Approach (aviation)
- Council of Development Finance Agencies
- Customer Driven Focus Assessment
- Christel DeHaan Fine Arts Center (Indianapolis, IN)
- Canadian Defence and Foreign Affairs Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
A certified divorce financial analyst or planner can make the process a lot cleaner and economically viable.
Decker is Certified Divorce Financial Analyst and a woman who has overcome the overwhelming in her own life and now helps her clients achieve the same.
[ILLUSTRATIONS OMITTED] Stew Ellison and Laurie Lloyd have earned professional services designations of Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA), the only current CDFAs north of Seattle.