The Certified Defense Privatization Manager course--put together by the Institute of Real Estate Management, the National Apartment Association, and the Military Housing and Lodging Institute, an arm of the Professional Housing Management Association--helps bridge gaps between the military and property developers and managers.
What does CDPM stand for?
CDPM stands for Certified Defense Privatization Manager
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CDPM
We have 2 other meanings of CDPM in our Acronym Attic
- Cadmium Plated
- Center for Death Penalty Litigation (Durham, NC)
- Collegium Ditio Potentia Lex (gaming clan)
- Command Designated Position List
- Compressor Discharge Pressure Left Engine
- Crawfordsville District Public Library (Crawfordsville, IN)
- Chronic Diffuse Parenchymal Lung Disease
- Cochrane Developmental, Psychosocial and Learning Problems Group (University of Bristol; UK)
- Centre Développement Personnel et Managérial (French: Personnel and Managerial Development Center)
- Centro Didattico Produzione Musica (Italian: Learning Music Production Center)
- Certified Development Project Manager
- Chronic Disease Prevention and Management (project; various locations)
- Clinical Data Project Manager
- Club Danse Passion de Muret (French dance club)
- Companhia de Dança Paula Marques (Portuguese: Paula Marques Dance Company)
- Customer Data & Privacy Management (Sprint)
- Certified Dental Practice Management Administrator (national credential)
- Certified Dental Practice Management Assistant (credential)
- California Dropout Prevention Network (est. 1999; Santa Cruz, CA)
- Career Development Program Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Institute recently joined forces with the Military Housing and Lodging Institute (MHLI) and the National Apartment Association to offer the Certified Defense Privatization Manager (CDPM) designation, which begins with an ethics module.
The Institute has joined forces with the Military Housing and Lodging Institute (MHLI) and the National Apartment Association (NAA) to offer the Certified Defense Privatization Manager (CDPM) designation, a five-day certification program designed exclusively for individuals involved in the privatization of military housing.