Certified Defense Financial Manager To address the need for high-performing managers in the resource management field, the Department of Defense teamed up with the American Society of Military Comptrollers to develop a certification for defense financial managers--the Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM).
What does CDFM stand for?
CDFM stands for Certified Defense Financial Manager
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDFM
We have 3 other meanings of CDFM in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Designing Foods to Improve Nutrition (Iowa State University)
- Center for Defending Freedom of Journalists (Jordan)
- Champion De France Junior
- College Doctoral Franco-Japonais (French: Franco-Japanese Doctoral College)
- Cambridge District Friendly League (Cambridge, England, UK)
- Chester and District Football League (UK)
- Cholamandalam DBS Finance Ltd. (Chennai, India)
- Colac and District Football League (Australia)
- Committee for the Defence of Foreign Lecturers (Italy)
- Common Data Format Language
- Color Doppler Flow Mapping
- Computational Dynamic Fracture Mechanics (Dept of Aerospace Eng, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India)
- Cultural Development Foundation of Memphis (Tennessee)
- Certified Defense Financial Manager with Acquisition Specialty (American Society of Military Comptrollers)
- Chandra Deep Field-North
- Cold Front
- Canadian Department of Fisheries & Oceans
- Capital District Football Officials Association (New York State)
- Certified Data Center Facilities Operations Manager
- Caterpillar Defense and Federal Products
Samples in periodicals archive:
I have been a member of the American Society of Military Comptrollers (ASMC) for many years and have heard all about the Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM) program.
There are many test based certifications such as the Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM), the Certified Government Financial Manager, the Certified Public Accountant, and many more.
He is a Certified Defense Financial Manager and was previously employed on the comptroller staffs of Commander in Chief U.
BS, Management, Indiana Wesleyan University; MBA, Anderson University; Certified Defense Financial Manager.
She is a Certified Defense Financial Manager with Acquisition specialty and a member of ASMC's Pikes Peak Chapter.
Here is what we offer: Premier accredited school targeted for mid-level FMers across the DoD * Combined Service staff serving officer (0-4+), enlisted (E-8+), and civilians (GS-12+) Year-round courses both in-residence and mobile * Five 4-week Defense Financial Management Courses - 4 graduate credits, 122 CPEs * Eleven 1-week Defense Decision Support Courses (resident/ mobile) - 27 CPEs * Certified Defense Financial Manager testing available during the 4-week course * Assorted professional development workshops/presentations upon request Broad (whole-person) curriculum with five foundational pillars * Leadership and Communications (Interpersonal, Group Dynamics, etc.