The competency hearing had been delayed several times because of difficulties finding a certified court interpreter who spoke Quechua, a dialect spoken in rural Ecuador.
What does CCI stand for?
CCI stands for Certified Court Interpreter
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCI
We have 553 other meanings of CCI in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Clinical Interventions (Australia)
- Centre for Computational Intelligence
- Centre for Construction Innovation (UK)
- Centre for Contemporary Islam (University of Cape Town; South Africa)
- Centre for Cultural Informatics
- Centre of Excellence for Creative Industries and Innovation (Australia)
- Centro Clinico Integrado (Guatemala health care institution)
- Centro Coordinador Indigenista (Spanish: Indigenous Coordinator Center; Mexico)
- Certified CARE (Center for Aromatherapy Research and Education) Instructor
- Certified Computer Investigator
- César E. Chávez Institute (San Francisco State University; California)
- Chamber of Commerce & Industry (Western Australia)
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Western Australia)
- Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- Chambers of Commerce of Ireland
- Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie (France)
- Chambre de Commerce et Industrie
- Chambre de Commerce Internationale (French: International Chamber of Commerce)
- Channel Covariance Information
- Charge Contrast Imaging
Samples in periodicals archive:
110) In addition, courts frequently cannot rely on the availability of federally certified court interpreters during the plea bargain process because federal certification is limited to only three languages.