In 2009, I added the Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP) designation to my repertoire.
What does CCIFP stand for?
CCIFP stands for Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCIFP
- Cell Culture Immunofluorescence
- Child Care Initiatives Fund (est. 1988; National Child Care Strategy; Canada)
- Collectif contre l'Islamophobie en France (French: Collective against Islamophobia in France)
- Combat Commander Initiative Fund
- Consortium Copyright Infringement Via File-Sharing Software (Japan)
- Coordinated Communications Infrastructure Fund (Australia)
- International Telephone Advisory Committee
- Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie Franco-Chilienne (French)
- Chambres de Commerce et d'Industrie Françaises à l'Étranger
- Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie Française du Japon (French: French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan; Japan)
- Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie Franco-Portugaise (French: Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Portugal)
- Chambre de Compensation des Instruments Financiers de Paris (French options and futures clearing house)
- Churches' Commission for Inter-Faith Relations (Church of England)
- Canadian Consumer Information Gateway
- Centre for Citizenship, Identities and Governance (UK)
- Climate Change Integration Group (Oregon)
- Cold-Cathode Ion Gauge
- Computation and Communication Integration Group (A World and International Research Group)
- Computer Crimes Investigative Group
- Capillary Column Inverse Gas Chromatography
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Schmuck, CPA and senior manager of Margolin, Winer & Evens LLP, Garden City, NY, is one of only 400 professionals worldwide to earn the prestigious Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP) designation.