He holds a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) professional designation and most recently completed the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Associate Program at the New York Real Estate Institute.
What does CCIM stand for?
CCIM stands for Certified Commercial Investment Member
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCIM
We have 34 other meanings of CCIM in our Acronym Attic
- Chester County InterLink (West Chester, Pennsylvania)
- Clearing Corporation of India Limited
- Container Corporation of India Limited (New Delhi, India)
- Continuously Computed Impact Line (aviation)
- Country Club India Limited (India)
- Country Club India Ltd.
- Camden City Independent Living Center, Inc. (New Jersey)
- Center for Computational Intelligence Learning and Discovery (Iowa State University)
- Chronic Critical Ischemia of Lower Extremities
- Centro Cultural Islámico de México
- Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie du Morbihan (French: Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Morbihan; Morbihan, France)
- Chinese Christian Internet Mission
- Client Component Installation Manager (Microsoft)
- Comité Consultatif pour l'Informatique Médicale
- Command Computer Input Multiplexer
- Common Communications Interface Module
- Computación Clínica e Informática Médica (Mexico)
- Michigan-Certified Court Interpreters
- Common Criteria Interpretations Management Board
- Center for Computer Integrated Manufacturing Enterprises (Oklahoma State University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is a Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE), Real Estate Owned Specialist (REOS) and Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Candidate.
Many Certified Commercial Investment Members in northwest Arkansas had pushed for a local chapter because of the growing number of CCIM-certified commercial agents.
529 billion in commercial real estate transactions throughout the United States, the majority of which have been reported by Certified Commercial Investment Members.
As a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), Dale brings a unique level of real world experience, knowledge and negotiation skills to each client relationship.