Three years after the formation of the American Mental Health Counselors Association in 1976, AMHCA created the National Academy of Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselors (The Academy).
What does CCMHC stand for?
CCMHC stands for Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselors
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCMHC
- Committee for the Commemoration of Martyrs of the Global Islamic Campaign (Iran)
- Competitive, Commercial, Mined Geologic Repositories
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital (Parkersburg, WV)
- Campbell County Memorial Hospital (Gillette, WY)
- CITIC (China International Trust and Investment) Capital Markets Holdings Limited
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
- Concentration Corpusculaire Moyenne en Hémoglobine (French: Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin Concentration)
- Contra Costa Mental Health (California)
- Crawford County Memorial Hospital (Iowa)
- Champaign County Mental Health Board (Illinois)
- Coles County Mental Health Center (Illinois)
- Cape Cod Municipal Health Group (Massachusetts)
- Causeway Coast Maritime Heritage Group (UK)
- Canadian Collaborative Mental Health Initiative
- Chapman Capital Management Holdings, Inc. (Baltimore, MD)
- Colorado Country Music Hall of Fame (est. 1999)
- Cross-Coupled Microstrip Hairpin-Resonator Filters
- Cannock Chase Mining Historical Society (est. 2003; UK)
- Charlotte Community Mental Health Services (Punta Gorda, FL)
- Capital Consulting and Management, Inc.