What does C-CATODSW stand for?
C-CATODSW stands for Certified Clinical Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drugs Social Worker
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Cesarean Section Bilateral Tubal Ligation
- Conservative Busy Tone Multiple Access
- Carotid-Cavernous (relating to the carotid artery and the sinuses)
- Ceramic-on-Ceramic (biomaterials)
- Conventional Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (surgery)
- Canadian Coalition Against Child Exploitation
- Coast Watch Change Analysis Program (US NOAA)
- Centre for Computer Aided Power Sector Studies
- Controller Communication and Situation Awareness Terminal
- Counter Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear (US Air Force)
- Carbon-Carbon Composite
- Carbon Reduction Carbon Capture and Storage (trademark of the C-CCS CarbonStream Group)
- Center for Comparative and Evolutionary Biology of Hearing (University of Maryland; College Park, MD)
- Colon Cancer Family Registry
- Chronic Type C Hepatitis
- Canadian Climate Impacts and Adaptation Research Network
- Central Japan Commodity Exchange (est. 1996)
- Concurrent Complementary Operators Method
- Third-Order Concurrent Complementary Operators Method