a certified associate industrial hygienist (CAIH), has more than 10 years' experience in industrial safety and is an assistant professor at Southeastern Oklahoma State University.
What does CAIH stand for?
CAIH stands for Certified Associate Industrial Hygienist
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAIH
We have 2 other meanings of CAIH in our Acronym Attic
- China Association for International Friendly Contact
- Customer Average Interruption Frequency Index
- Computer-Aided Integrated Facility Management
- Centralized Accident Investigation, Ground (US Army)
- Changhe Aircraft Industry Group (China)
- Cost Analysis Improvement Group (US DoD)
- California Independent Grocers and Convenience Stores
- cDNA Amplification for Identification of Genomic Expressed Sequences
- Computer Associates International Graphical Management Interface
- Center for American Indian Health (Baltimore, MD)
- Chief Andrew Isaac Health Center (Fairbanks, AK)
- Computer Applications in Hydraulic Engineering
- California Area Indian Health Service
- Carbonic Anhydrase Isoenzyme II
- Child Advocates II (est. 1986)
- Coalition Against Illegal Immigration (political group)
- Creative Associates International Inc.
- California Association of Independent Insurance Adjusters (Burbank, CA)
- Centre for Advanced Inquiry in the Interactive Arts (University of Wales, Newport; UK)
- Certified Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers