The resolution recommends that First Nations members obtain financial and management training through AFOA Canada and to attain the Certified Aboriginal Financial Manager (CAFM) professional designation.
What does CAFM stand for?
CAFM stands for Certified Aboriginal Financial Manager (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CAFM
We have 24 other meanings of CAFM in our Acronym Attic
- California Australian Football League
- Canterbury Australian Football League
- Child and Family Law (Committee for Public Counsel Services; Massachusetts)
- Clinical Associates of the Finger Lakes (Victor, NY)
- Commonwealth American Football League (Nassau, Bahamas)
- Consolidated Annotated Frequency List
- Constant Amplitude Fatigue Limit (structural testing value)
- Czech Australian Football League
- Chicago Area Foundation for Legal Services (est. 1982; Chicago, IL)
- College of Agriculture Forestry and Life Sciences (Clemson University; Clemson, SC)
- Certified Automotive Financial Manager (job title)
- Certified Automotive Fleet Manager
- Commercial Air Freight Movement
- Computer Aided Facilities Management
- Computerized Airplane Flight Manual (avionics)
- Conductive Atomic Force Microscopy
- Construction and Facilities Management
- Centre d'Assistance pour Femmes Maltraitées (French)
- Chilhowee Antique Farm Machinery Collectors Organization
- Certificat d'Aptitude aux Fonctions de Moniteur-éducateur (French)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was also granted the Certified Aboriginal Financial Manager designation by the AFOA, an association dedicated to building capacity within First Nation communities, by offering programs, products, and services that support Aboriginal accountability and self-government efforts as well as creating a support system and the opportunity to create a reporting system that is good for the government, councils and communities.
So many people are looking to secure designation as a certified Aboriginal financial manager (CAFM) that the organization that grants that certification -- Aboriginal Financial Officers Association Canada (AFOA Canada) -- has added more time to a grandfather clause that means qualified financial managers can get credit for work experience.