As part of the country's strategy towards implementing a culture of lifelong learning, the creation of vocational training institutions is gaining momentum in order to meet the growing needs for standardizing training and certification of qualifications.
What does COQ stand for?
COQ stands for Certification of Qualification (NASA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of COQ
We have 9 other meanings of COQ in our Acronym Attic
- Colorado Portuguese Water Dog Club (est. 2004)
- Commission to Organize the Party of the Workers of Ethiopia
- Common Operational Picture Working Group
- Central Oregon Partnerships for Youth
- Copybook Library
- CITED based multi-media IPR management on cost effective smart device
- Copyright Violation (also seen as CV; Wikimedia Foundation)
- Cadet of the Quarter
- Centre Ostéopathique du Québec (French: Osteopathic Center of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Certificate of Quality (various companies)
- Chernoff-Optimal Quantization
- Coenzyme Q (dietary supplement)
- Commanding Officer's Quarters
- Coquitlam (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Cost Of Quality
- Coût d'Obtention de la Qualité (French: Cost of Obtaining Quality)
- Coenzyme Q10 (aka ubiquinone)
- Central Ohio Quality Assurance Association
- Central Oklahoma Qualatex Balloon Network
- Children of the Qur'an Islamic Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
The SWAP course is run by The Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA), the national body for the development, accreditation, assessment and certification of qualifications other than degrees.