Henderson, MS, CRC, CDMS, CCM, is chair of the Certification of Disability Management Specialists Commission and founder and principal of HDM-Solutions, Inc.
What does CDMSC stand for?
CDMSC stands for Certification of Disability Management Specialists Commission
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of CDMSC in our Acronym Attic
- Comprehensive Data Management System (various companies)
- Computer-aided-design Data Management System
- Configuration Data Management System
- Continuous Deformation Monitoring System
- Contract Data Management System
- Corporate Document Management System
- Cost Development Management System
- Cryogenic Dark Matter Search
- Cryospheric Data Management System
- Carrier-Defined Metropolitan Service Area
- Career Decision-Making Self-Efficacy
- C.D. Models and Talent (Charleston, SC; est. 1997)
- Cadre de Dépenses À Moyen Terme (French: Expenditure Framework Medium Term; finance)
- California Diagnostic Mathematics Test
- Career Decision-Making Tool (US Department of Education)
- Centrale Démocratique Martiniquaise des Travailleurs (French: Central Martinique Democratic Workers; trade union; Martinique)
- Centre de Droit Maritime et des Transports (French: Centre for Maritime Law and Transportation)
- Computer Display Maintenance Technician (operates and troubleshoots computers aboard AWACS)
- Contact-Dependent Metabolite Transfer (biology)
- Custom Distribution Mastering Toolkit (programming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PAMELA CAGGIANELLI, RN, CDMS, CCM, COHN-S, LNCC, is chairwoman of the Certification of Disability Management Specialists Commission and manager, corporate health, for Bausch & Lomb Inc.
According to the Certification of Disability Management Specialists Commission, the only nationally accredited organization that certifies disability management specialists, the purpose of disability management is to provide "services to accommodate the medical and vocational needs of ill and injured workers and minimize the cost impact of disabilities and absences for employers.
In 1996, the Certified Insurance Rehabilitation Specialists Commission (CIRSC) changed its name to the Certification of Disability Management Specialists Commission (CDMSC), to better reflect the current practice focus of private sector rehabilitation specialists.