It is now one of the world's leading ecotourism destinations and has been praised for its attention to conservation through the implementation of the Certification for Sustainable Tourism programme developed by the Costa Rican Tourism Board and regulated by the Costa Rican National Accreditation Commission.
What does CST stand for?
CST stands for Certification for Sustainable Tourism (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CST
We have 570 other meanings of CST in our Acronym Attic
- Central Sales Tax
- Central Sandinista de Trabajadores (Spanish: Sandinista Workers Central, Nicaragua)
- Central Services Team
- Central Standard Time (GMT-0600)
- Centre de la Sécurité des Télécommunications (Canadian Communications Security Establishment)
- Centre for Sustainable Transportation (Canada)
- Centre for the Study of the Text (Institution of the Baha'i Faith)
- Centre Spatiale de Toulouse (French)
- Cercle Sportif Trelou (French sports club)
- Certified Scrum Trainer (business methods)
- Certified Security Trainer
- Certified Service Technician
- Certified Sex Therapist (American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapist)
- Certified Soil Tester (Wisconsin)
- Certified Somatic Therapist (Association of Massage Therapists and Bodyworkers)
- Certified Surgical Technologist
- Certified Survey Technician
- Channel Status Table
- Chatrapati Sivaji Terminus (Mumbai, India railway station)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Costa Rica has developed a Certification for Sustainable Tourism program that consists of a scale of five levels of sustainability.