Most importantly, NUVO Bank & Trust Company is state chartered and is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and the Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service, and is an Equal Housing Lender.
What does CDARS stand for?
CDARS stands for Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service (Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC.)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDARS
- Collateral Duty Addictions Representative
- Controlled Drug Administration Record
- Current Descriptor Address Register
- Customer Dialed Account Recording
- Cytidine Deaminases that Act on RNA
- Construction Defect Action Reform Act
- Cambridge and District Amateur Radio Club (Cambridge, England, UK)
- Corporate Debt Restructuring Advisory Committee
- Capital District Association of Rental Property Owners (Albany, NY)
- Centre de Distribution Alimentaire de la Rive Sud
- Client Data Analysis and Retrieval System
- Clinical Development Analysis and Reporting System
- Commissariat au Développement de l’Agronomie Saharienne
- Canadian Disaster Animal Response Team (British Columbia, Canada)
- Conserved Domain Architecture Retrieval Tool
- Cincinnati/Dayton Area Recreation Therapy Association (Ohio)
- Communication Disability in Ageing Research Unit (University of Queensland; Australia)
- Canberra and District Aquarium Society
- Catastrophe Duty Assistance Services (insurance)
- Central Decision/Analysis Support
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, participation in the Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service (CDARS) allows the bank to offer full FDIC insurance coverage on CD investments.
The Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service (CDARS) allows depositors to earn CD-level interest rates in one account, rather than capping CDs at $100,000, the traditional Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.
Through a relatively new service called the Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service, or CDARS, banks can offer their customers up to $5 million in federal deposit insurance coverage on deposits placed through one bank.
The Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service (CDARS) has developed by Promontory Interfinancial network, a financial services technology company led by former Comptroller of the Currency, Eugene A.