The regulations include the following requirements: * A Certificate of Creditable Coverage that adheres to the new requirements of the regulations must be given to an employee when he or she loses health coverage, such as when changing jobs.
What does CoCC stand for?
CoCC stands for Certificate of Creditable Coverage (health insurance)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CoCC
We have 25 other meanings of CoCC in our Acronym Attic
- Christian Outreach College Brisbane (Queensland, Australia)
- Clash of Clans Builder (gaming)
- Crossed Olivo-Cochlear Bundle
- Church of Christ Broadcast Network
- Chief Okemos Council Boy Scouts of America
- Cooperative Computer Based Training (Germany)
- Cadet Officer Candidate Course
- Canadian Organic Certification Co-operative Ltd.
- Center for Ocean Climate Chemistry
- Central Oregon Community College
- Certification of Contract Compliance
- Command Operations Control Center
- Commodore Owners Car Club
- Computer orBit Commerce Centre
- Connecticut On-Line Computer Center (Avon, Connecticut)
- Consortium of Christian Colleges (online consortium)
- Council of Colonels and Captains
- Coalition of Concerned Copyright Advocates (Ghana)
- Council of Country Code Administrators (Christmas Island)
- Central Oklahoma Classic Chevy Club (car club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Defense Military Health System officials are now automatically issuing a Certificate of Creditable Coverage to any former uniformed services sponsor or family member who loses eligibility for health-care benefits under Tricare.