Table 1: Frasers Find, assays of high-grade quartz-sulphide (ALS Certificate of Analysis BR12004879).
What does CofA stand for?
CofA stands for Certificate of Analysis
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CofA
We have 13 other meanings of CofA in our Acronym Attic
- Crabby Old Fart
- Cradle of Filth (band)
- Crazy Old Fart
- Cry of Fear (gaming)
- Custodian of Funds (Illinois Department of Human Services)
- Customer Order Form (various companies)
- Customer Order Fulfillment
- California Organic Farmers Association (Kerman, CA)
- Central Otago Football Association (New Zealand)
- Certificate of Airworthiness
- Change of Address
- Change Of Frame Alignment (SONET)
- Christian Outdoor Fellowship of America
- City of Fallen Angels (Cassandra Clare novel)
- Claire Oliver Fine Art (New York, NY)
- Coat of Arms
- College of Fine Arts (College of Fine Arts, University of New South Wales Sydney, Australia)
- Committee of Adjustment (zoning; various locations)
- Commonwealth of Australia
- Community Opportunity Foundation of Alberta
Samples in periodicals archive:
Standard features include a selection of more than 700 strains, no preincubation, availability in sets, an online certificate of analysis, a product warranty, and traceable to reference cultures.
The actual measured gel level is shown on the resin's Certificate of Analysis.
The products listed in the LGC catalogue include reference materials and standards from commercial sources, as well as from national and international bodies, and each product is accompanied by a certificate of analysis containing details of the values associated with the material and other information about the product.
The coating supplier provides a Certificate of Analysis indicating that every shipment of material is within product specifications.
0 will include five additional XML-based messages: certificate of analysis, invoice response, shipment status request, price availability request and price availability response.
COAG or Certificate of Analysis Generator was developed by one of our members, Joe Pyziak, MCIC, based upon his laboratory experience.