Table 1: Frasers Find, assays of high-grade quartz-sulphide (ALS Certificate of Analysis BR12004879).
What does C of A stand for?
C of A stands for Certificate of Analysis
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of C of A
- Speed of Light
- symbol for the speed of light (in a vacuum, 299,792,458 meters per second)
- Transport (US military aircraft designation for transport aircraft since 1962)
- Undenominated US Stamp (20 cents, introduced 1 Nov 1981)
- Chartered Colourist
- Chevaliers de Colombe (French: Knights of Columbus; Canada)
- Conditioned Diphase (US DoD)
- Counterpart International
- Centre of Attention (UK)
- Certificate of Airworthiness
Samples in periodicals archive:
Standard features include a selection of more than 700 strains, no preincubation, availability in sets, an online certificate of analysis, a product warranty, and traceable to reference cultures.
The actual measured gel level is shown on the resin's Certificate of Analysis.
The products listed in the LGC catalogue include reference materials and standards from commercial sources, as well as from national and international bodies, and each product is accompanied by a certificate of analysis containing details of the values associated with the material and other information about the product.
The coating supplier provides a Certificate of Analysis indicating that every shipment of material is within product specifications.
0 will include five additional XML-based messages: certificate of analysis, invoice response, shipment status request, price availability request and price availability response.
COAG or Certificate of Analysis Generator was developed by one of our members, Joe Pyziak, MCIC, based upon his laboratory experience.