What does CSHW stand for?
CSHW stands for Certificate in Safety and Health at Work (Ireland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSHW
- Canadian Society of Hand Therapists
- Context-Sensitive Half Time
- Coordinated School Health Team (Michigan)
- Community Services and Health Training Australia
- Congress Street Historic Theatres Foundation (Tucson, AZ)
- Croatian Society for Heat Treatment and Surface Engineering (Zagreb, Croatia)
- Center for the Study of High Utilizers of Health Care
- City Suburban Heavy Vehicle Cycle (emission test)
- City-Suburban Heavy Vehicle Route (US & Canada)
- Castle Street Hospital for Women (Sri Lanka)
- Community Service of Hamilton and Wenham (Massachusetts)
- Comprehensive School Health and Wellness (New York)
- California Security Institute
- California Skin Institute (Mountain View, CA)
- California Solar Initiative
- California Steel Industries, Inc.
- Called Subscriber Identification (ITU-T Rec T30)
- CAMEL Subscription Information
- Camera Serial Interface (Mobile Industry Processor Interface Alliance)
- Campbell Scientific, Inc. (Logan, Utah, USA)