Tokyo, Japan, Sept 29, 2006 - (JCN) - Be Trusted Japan today announced that it has obtained the exclusive right to market SureServer, an SSL certificate server produced by the US-based Cybertrust, in Japan.
What does CS stand for?
CS stands for Certificate Server (computer security)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CS
We have 301 other meanings of CS in our Acronym Attic
- Caught Stealing (Baseball)
- Caustic Scrubber
- Caval Syndrome (canine heartworm)
- CDF (Cumulative Distribution Function)-Based Scheduling Algorithm
- Cell Station (radio basestation in PHS)
- Cello Suites
- Center Stage
- Centi Stokes
- Central Station
- Centro de Salud (Health Centre)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is to exploit this frontier that RSA has detached the certificate server from its Keon product family and launched it as a standalone product.