Mino and Kaizerman for the first time utilized ceric ammonium nitrate (CAN) as a very effective redox initiator .
What does CAN stand for?
CAN stands for Ceric Ammonium Nitrate
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CAN
We have 411 other meanings of CAN in our Acronym Attic
- Carbon Action Network (UK)
- Cardiac Autonomic Neuropathy
- Career Advice Network
- Caregiver Assistance Network
- Cargo Arrival Notice (various companies)
- Cellulose Acetate Nitrate
- Center for Naval Analysis
- Centre d'Art Neuchâtel (French: Neuchâtel Art Center; Neuchâtel, Switzerland)
- Centro Administrativo Nacional (Spanish: National Administrative Center; Colombia)
- Cercle de l'Aviron de Nantes (French rowing club; Nantes, France)
- Certification Analysis Network (NASA)
- Chamber Action Network (Chamber of Commerce)
- Change Addiction Now
- Change America Now (non-profit political group)
- Changing Attitude Nigeria
- Chicago Access Network
- Children and Youth Action Network
- Choice Action Network
- Christian Association of Nigeria (umbrella organization)
- Chronic Allograft Nephropathy
Samples in periodicals archive:
2] is prepared by coating silica gel with ceric ammonium nitrate and is used to oxidize hydroquinones to their corresponding 1,4-benzoquinone.