2] Management Cerebral extraction of oxygen, or Sjv[O.
What does CEO2 stand for?
CEO2 stands for Cerebral Extraction of Oxygen
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Cornell Entrepreneur Organization
- Corporate Europe Observatory
- Corporate Executive Officer (less common)
- Council for Economic Outreach
- Creative Energy Options
- Creative Engineering Options, Inc.
- Cretin Extremely Overpaid
- Crew Earth Observations
- Customer Experience Officer (various companies)
- Cutting Edge Optronics
- Center for Earth Observations & Applications (Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UCSD)
- Central European Operating Agency
- Centre d'Écoute et d'Orientation pour Adolescents (French: Centre for Listening and Guidance for Teenagers)
- Centre d'Évaluation et d'Observation de l'Adolescent (French: Adolescent Assessment and Observation Center)
- Commercial Executive Online Advertising
- Comprehensive Effects of Alcohol
- Click-evoked otoacoustic emission
- Corps of Engineers Office of Appalachian Studies
- California Electricity Oversight Board
- CHAMPUS (Civilian Health and Medical Program of the Uniformed Services) Explanation of Benefits