[FIGURE 5 OMITTED] [FIGURE 6 OMITTED] [FIGURE 7 OMITTED] [FIGURE 8 OMITTED] Figure 3 shows the results of a study on several types of BGAs (a large ceramic column grid array, PBGAs, a medium-sized CBGA and [U]BGAs) in an exploratory dispense test of a candidate underfill formulation.
What does CCGA stand for?
CCGA stands for Ceramic Column Grid Array (SolderQuik)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CCGA
We have 29 other meanings of CCGA in our Acronym Attic
- Customizable Card Game
- Cycle Combiné Gaz (French: Combined Cycle Gas; turbines)
- Cell Cycle, G1 Phase Defect
- California Cotton Ginners Association
- California Cotton Growers Association
- Canadian Canola Growers Association
- Canadian Coast Guard Auxiliary
- Cape Cod Cranberry Growers' Association (est. 1888)
- Carolina Computer Gaming Association
- Center for Contemporary Graphic Art (Japan)
- Chess and Cards Game Admin (game hosting program)
- Chicago Council on Global Affairs
- Christchurch Community Gardens Association (New Zealand)
- Christian Community Golf Association
- Collegiate Club Golf Association
- Colorado Corn Growers Association
- Conway County Genealogical Association (Arkansas)
- Coordinating Committee on Graduate Affairs (California)
- Career Communications Group of Baltimore
- Center for Comparative Genomics and Bioinformatics (University of Minnesota)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The machine places components that range from 0201, flip chips and ceramic column grid arrays (CCGAs) to custom components with 100 g and dimensions of 85 x 85/125 x 10 mm at a rate of up to 45,000 components/hour.
die or 0201 capacitors) and larger (such as 50 mm ceramic column grid arrays (CCGAs) or 22 mm semiconductor chips] on different substrates like ceramic, flexible circuits or printed circuit boards (PCBs).