[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Centro de Estudios de la Mujer de Honduras (CEM-H, Honduras Women's Study Center)--a nonprofit, feminist, civil society organization that has no affiliation with any political party or organized religion celebrates 25 years of working for an inclusive society, free from violence, while defending and promoting women's human rights as well as their civic and political participation.
What does CEM stand for?
CEM stands for Centro de Estudios de la Mujer (Spanish: Center for Women’s Studies; Chile)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEM
We have 337 other meanings of CEM in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Electromagnetics
- Center for Emergency Medicine (various locations)
- Center for Enterprise Modernization (MITRE Corporation)
- Centre d'Éthique Médicale (French: Center for Medical Ethics; Catholic University of Lille; Lille, France)
- Centre d'Études Médiévales (French: Center for Medieval Studies; various locations)
- Centre d'Études Méditerranéennes (French: Center for Mediterranean Studies)
- Centre d'Expressions Musicales (French: Musical Expressions Center; music school)
- Centre for Environmental Management (South Africa)
- Centre for Environmental Monitoring (Canada)
- Centre for Evaluation and Monitoring (various locations)
- Centro de Estudios Militares (Guatemala)
- Certainty-Equivalent Margin
- Certified Emergency Manager
- Certified Emission Reduction (carbon credit)
- Certified Energy Manager
- Certified Environmental Manager (various organizations)
- Certified Equipment Manager
- Certified in Exhibition Management (International Association of Exhibitions and Events)
- Champ Electromagnétiques (French: Electromagnetic Field)
- Channel Electron Multiplier
Samples in periodicals archive:
With over 10 years of multidisplinary experience in domestic violence against women, the Centro de Estudios de la Mujer (Women's Studies Center) at the Universidad Central de Venezuela offers workshops about this problem for small community groups.