Hobas Pipe is supplying 4,400 linear feet of nominal 78-inch centrifugally cast, fiberglass-reinforced, polymer mortar (CCFRPM) pressure jacking pipes per ASTM D3754 for the project.
What does CCFRPM stand for?
CCFRPM stands for Centrifugally Cast, Fiberglass-Reinforced, Polymer Mortar
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- China Center for Financial Research (China)
- Colorado Council on Family Relations
- Colorectal Cancer Family Registry
- Comité de Coordination de la Facturation Réciproque
- Compagnie des Chemins de Fer Réunis
- Conselho Consultivo Florestal Regional
- Continuing Competence Framework for Recertification (New Zealand)
- Camden & Chorleywood Food Research Association (UK)
- Clinton County Family Resource Center (Michigan)
- Clark's Classic Fly Rod Forum
- Certain Carbon Flat-Rolled Steel
- Center for Child and Family Studies (various locations)
- Center for Cost and Financing Studies
- Certified Computer Forensic Specialist
- Chevy Chase Financial Services (banking)
- Cobequid-Chedabucto Fault System
- Colorado Citizens for Science
- Cours de Civilisation Française de la Sorbonne (French language and civilization course; education)
- Connecticut Council of Family Service Agencies, Inc. (Wethersfield, CT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hobas centrifugally cast, fiberglass-reinforced, polymer mortar (CCFRPM) pipe was specified.
It consists of more than 6,500 feet of Hobas centrifugally cast, fiberglass-reinforced, polymer mortar (CCFRPM) pipe and 11 Hobas fiberglass reinforced polymer tee base manhole structures.