In fact, the university's Centre of West African Studies is so successful that students from Ghana, Nigeria and other African states come to Birmingham to gain a greater understanding of the continent that gave birth to civilisation.
What does CWAS stand for?
CWAS stands for Centre of West African Studies (University of Birmingham; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWAS
We have 9 other meanings of CWAS in our Acronym Attic
- Continuous Wave Acquisition Radar
- Clean Water Authority Restoration Act
- Canadian Workplace Automation Research Center
- Comprehensive Watershed Assessment and Response Plan
- Cambodian War Amputee Rehabilitation Society
- Certified Wide Area Road Use Monitoring (monitoring tool)
- California Wine Appellation Specialist (credential)
- Capital Works Assistance Scheme (Adelaide, South Australia, Australia)
- Central West Astronomical Society (Australia)
- Central Westchester Audubon Society (White Plains, NY)
- Christ with All Saints (church; UK)
- Common Wireless Access System
- Contractor Weighted Average Share (in Cost Risk)
- Chittagong Water and Sewerage Authority (Bangladesh)
- Cruise Weapon Analysis Simulation and Research
- Child and Woman Abuse Studies Unit
- Continuous Wave Acquisition & Tracking
- Controlled Word Association Test
- Customer Witness Acceptance Test
- Cyber-Crime Warning Alert Termination (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Centre of West African Studies, University of Birmingham/Savannah College of Art and Design The publication of this collection of essays is quite timely.