Prof Linley, boss of Centre of Applied Positive Psychology in Coventry, is a world authority on "strengths psychology", which identifies things people are good at and enjoy as well as learned skills.
What does CAPP stand for?
CAPP stands for Centre of Applied Positive Psychology (UK; business psychology programs and consulting)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CAPP
We have 178 other meanings of CAPP in our Acronym Attic
- Canadians Advocating Political Participation (Canada)
- Career And Personal Planning (course)
- Caregivers and Professionals Partnership
- Cargo Agents Protector Plus (insurance coverage)
- Cellular Automata for Percolation Processes
- Center for Accelerator and Particle Physics (Illinois Institute of Technology)
- Center for Adolescent Pregnancy Prevention
- Center for Applied Parallel Processing (University of Colorado at Boulder, Colorado)
- Center for Asia-Pacific Policy
- Centre for Attachment-Based Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy
- Certified Accounts Payable Professional (International Accounts Payable Professionals)
- Certified Administrator of Public Parking
- Certified Appraiser of Personal Property (International Society of Appraisers)
- Certified Asset Protection Planner
- Charteredd Access and Privacy Professional (certification; Canada)
- Chemical Accident Prevention Program (Nevada)
- Chemical Accident Prevention Provisions
- Child Abuse Prevention Project
- Child Amputee Prosthetic Program (California)
- Child Anxiety and Phobia Program (Florida)