Professor Harding, who is scientific advisor to the University of Nottingham Centre for the Study of the Viking Age, has been instrumental in raising awareness of Wirral and West Lancashire's links to the Vikings - previously the preserve of academics.
What does CSVA stand for?
CSVA stands for Centre for the Study of the Viking Age (University of Nottingham, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSVA
We have 5 other meanings of CSVA in our Acronym Attic
- Conventional Steering Vector
- Corona Start Voltage
- Court Square Ventures (venture capital; Charlottesville, VA)
- Creating Shared Value
- Creating Superior Value (workshops)
- Crestview (Amtrak station code; Crestview, FL)
- Customer Site Visit
- Canadian Society of Value Analysis
- Category-Specific Visual Agnosia
- Centre for the Study of Violence and Abuse
- Ceramic Studio of Virginia (dental laboratory)
- College Sports Video Association
- Collegiate Sports Video Association
- Colorado Senior Volleyball Association
- Columbus Symphony Volunteer Association (Columbus, GA)
- Composite to S Video Adaptor
- CON-SPACE Voice Amplifier
- Confederate States Vexillological Association
- Consecutive Subtraction of Velocity Anomalies
Samples in periodicals archive:
Professor Judith Jesch, co-founder of the University of Nottingham's Centre for the Study of the Viking Age, hopes to build on the success of last year's event held in Nottingham.